THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Monday, December 27, 2010

A Holly Jolly Christmas!

Tegan, Kelley and Layla opened presents in Grand Junction! We video chatted with them from our house in the afternoon~ Tegan loved his "Magic Bullet" and Kelley loved her "In Styler"~ They both knew just what the other really wanted and wishes came true! Layla Lynn got some little toys and some very cute outfits!
At out house in Ohio.... we gathered together and posed for a picture to send the Colorado Lesjaks! We missed them and they missed us! I kept reminding myself that it was just another day... Ha~ like I don't miss them everyday!

The little ones found the stockings with ease...
Meme asked for a group photo of my little Ohio gems~ Ok, really I said...

"No one opens anything till you smile for my camera"
It did not go so well...
Now all I need to do is learn from Dagmara, how to photoshop my little Layla Lynn into the photo!
Gems waiting by the tree for Papa to start passing out the gifts!
Papa sharing the very funny story of how, while looking for something else, he found all the Christmas sweaters I have bought him over the years. In this photo, he is wearing the nice one I got him this year! The gems say...COME ON PAPA!
Bridget helps sweet Mya Byrnn open the first gift!
Sarah is excited to have some more ZUZU house accessories!
Danny gives the thumbs up to a box O socks! Just check out the Yule Log on tv!!
Cayden is more interested in everybody else's gifts. He is at the stage where he is frustrated with Christmas because he really just wants to play with the first thing he opens and could care less if he gets more! We kept encouraging him to open others and he was getting so mad!!
Dagmara and Danny were very excited to get an electric griddle!
Dave also got a scarf, some tools, a calendar, book, batteries for drills... WOW!
Cyle helps Cayden get busy playing!
Dave trying to read the tag...
Beckie and Donny busy, busy, busy... so much assembly required!
Molly told me this....

"Meme, for Christmas all I want is a puppy."

Me: "You already have 2 dogs Molly"

Molly: " Not a yeal one. Just pretend that can walk"

So I found her this one... He eats a treat~
then you pat his back~ and he sits right down to poop the treat out the other end!!!
She calls him SPARKY! He walks and barks too!
Cayden liked Sarah and Molly's marble race game!
Please Mem.... go away!
He was so busy all day long!
We celebrated my great niece's birthday (12/26) ~ Here is Abigail with her Daddy Ryan! She is excited about the cake!
Dave's sister Judy looks on as the candles are lit for her first grandbabys 2nd birthday!

All smiles! Make a wish...
Notice anything different about Dave? He is wearing a different sweater. It became a game of sorts. They laid out all the past sweaters on my bed and the men, ALL OF THEM, were going in the room and changing sweaters every 15 minutes or so all night!!
They played pool and ping pong...
and Spinners... all while changing sweaters! Waiting to see how long it would take me to notice!
I will NEVER EVER buy Dave another sweater as long as I live!! It was funny to see how many he has accumulated over the years!!

Ryan, Sarah and Abigail were found jumping on beds at one point!
How could I be mad?

Sparky had the run of the house and just walked and walked all night!

Sarah thought this was the best little package...
Hope yours was Merry and Bright!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously Diana! I need a warning when there is going to be THAT much cuteness in one post. What little sweeties! I love their eyes filled with wonder! Beautiful. It looks like your day was very special indeed! So glad you have a great family who fills your heart with love and joy!

Katypie said...

MamaDiana! You need to learn to use the timer on your camera so YOU can be in the Ohio family picture, too! As always - great pictures, great update! Feel like I was there! LOVE the sweaters! ;-) Love you guys!!!

ShEiLa said...

It definitely looks like you all had a jolly good time.

I love your BIG stockings that incorporate lots of family members in one. I am going to have to get some for our family.

Wonderful photos thanks for sharing.

ToOdLeS.

The Colorado Lesjak's said...

This made me cry a little...I wish we were there. We would've had way more fun with all of you. : (

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David