THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

FEVER!

Pictures from Flippers...
A cute little family!
Mya and Layla passed out on the boat!
Layla and her sweet little lips!
Bridget Paterno came for a visit!  Bridget and Bridget went
to Xavier University together and
Bridget lives in Naples!
She came over with breakfast!
What a sweetheart!
I enjoyed roller blading with the aid
of the jogging stroller!
Great fun!

On Friday night, I started to run a fever.
UGH... I got so sick.
I missed the last two days with my babies!
I went to med center and got antibiotics on Sunday am.
The Colorado Lesjak family left Sunday morning at 4:30 am :`(
The girls and their kids left Sunday at 2:30 :`((

We pulled a fast one...
Molly was supposed to drive home with me on the 19th, but
she was really wanting to be with her mommy...
so,
I asked Beckie if Sarah could stay instead!
Sarah is a great student in first grade...outstanding, really.
So what if she missed a week~ she would make it up easily!
Since they don't require id or birth certificates on the airline they were flying~
we went for it!

Molly took Sarah ticket and flew home with her momma.
We practiced and practiced asking her what her name was?
Say "Sarah".
That day at the airport, security said,
"What's your name?"
She said MOLLY!
Beckie told him her birth name is SARAH!
Ha...
Last days with Dave, Danny and Sarah coming up!

2 comments:

Roxi's Reasons... said...

So fun to re-visit your fun family time ! The pictures just make me smile ! I LOVE your roller blading one !

ShEiLa said...

Funny birth name story. Tehehehe.

I hope you are much better after the fever.

ToOdLeS.