THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Erma Bombeck used to say...

"A Grandmother always pretends she doesn't know who you are on Halloween!"
And she was RIGHT!
Meme had no idea who was behind these masks!

Batman and his sidekick Batgirl!



We made some "ghosts" and hung them on fallen branches that
Cayden stuck in the ground for decorations!

Very Spooky!




So proud of their work!

When I got home...
This was waiting on the counter~
It is nice to be missed!

Meanwhile, in GJ~
someone else went hunting for the right pumpkin
for Halloween craving!

Layla had a blast with her Momma and Papa~
There was a slide...


and a bounce blob!

I was invited to go to the corn maze with Beckie, Sarah and Molly!

There were goats for petting!


A slide!




Sweet faces!

Photo ops~




The corn maze was so big~
you could be lost for DAYS!

Molly held a corn stalk up so we wouldn't lose each other!


Sarah led us some of the way~
I would follow her anywhere!
 
Molly found a little friend along the way!


She is a nature lover!

Afterwards, we went shopping for some new tops for Sarah!
So fun!

Molly kept herself busy doing cartwheels thru the
dressing room!




Meme totally encouraged this behavior!
Bad Meme!

Really, it was late and the store was pretty empty
so I just looked the other way!

Erma Bombeck would be proud of me!



2 comments:

Bacardi Mama said...

Your gems are adorable. Looks like you were shopping at Kohl's or at least it looks like our Kohl's.

ShEiLa said...

Lovely fall fun!
Thanks for sharing!
Maybe one of these days I will blog again... I will let you know. I miss my grand-kiddos.... It has been 4 months since I have seen them. I have had many tear filled days of heartache lately. ((hugs)) to you LadyDi!